JSKS is a humanitarian organization with a primary focus of targeting the most vulnerable groups — especially women, the elderly and children. All our activities aim to maintain and/or restore human wellbeing and dignity.
Our Core Values:
- Humanity and Human Rights Alertness
- Gender sensitivity, equity and Justice
- Transparency, Accountability and Honesty
- Environment friendly and plain leveled field also for the PWD
- Participation and inclusiveness
- Respectfullyness and Dignity
- Commitment & Ownership.
Our Core Principles
- Committed to devotion, integrity and ownership.
- Committed to the principles of Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) that all human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights which are inherent and indivisible.
- Committed to raise voice against depriving rights of vulnerable peoples.
- Committed to Promote and uphold the values of transparency and accountability.
- Committed to Promote gender equality and social justice.
- Committed to Respect the diversity, culture, values and personal confidential rights.
Charter of principles:
In carrying out our activities, all members adhere to a charter of principles that form the foundation of our humanitarian commitment: independence, impartiality, non-discrimination, free and direct access, professionalism and transparency.
Sharing internationally recognized humanitarian values:
JSKS abides by the following general values of humanitarian responsibility in carrying out its work.
- Do no harm — JSKS acts responsibly to ensure that its activities do not adversely affect local communities or any stakeholders.
- Promote cooperation and collaboration with national and international stakeholders to provide assistance to vulnerable people and to share our knowledge with local partners.
JSKS developed the below Guidelines/Manuals on which its every actions turns on-
- Finance Manual
- Procurement Manual
- Gender Policy
- Human Resource and Administrative Manual
- Information Discloser Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- ICT Policy
- Anti Fraud Policy
- Vehicle Policy